Your Safe Haven From The City!
If you’re looking for amazing mountain views for an unbelievable value, this is it! This is your chance to become a land owner without selling and organ. This 5.362-acre lot in Fort Garland, Colorado is not only a great investment, but it offers the peace and quiet you desire. Just about an hour from The Rio Grande, this land offers unbelievable views.
- about an hour from The Rio Grande
- about 40 minutes from Alamosa
- 10 miles from Fort Garland
Like to hunt?
- Costilla County is populated with deer, elk, antelope, bears, bighorn sheep and mountain lions, and there is plenty of fish to be had. Contact the county for licensing information.
Want to know more?
- Size: 5.362 Acres
- Power: would be by generator, solar or alternative
- Water: would be by well or delivery
- Sewer: would be by septic
- Access: dirt road
Ready to buy it?
- Cash Price: $9,997
- Owner Financing Price: $499 down, $249 per month
- No prepayment penalty
- No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or PM me!
Legal Description: S.D.C.R. UNIT K-3 BLK 342 LOT 7494 CONT 5.362 AC