Your New Hideout For The Collapse Of Society!
Location is everything and this property gives you just the right amount of country living without the long drive. Only three miles from paved roads but when you’re at the property you will feel completely immersed in nature! This rural property offers scenic views, privacy and very few neighbors. Zoning allows for a single family home. If you plan to build, there is power available about 3/4 of a mile south at Indian Lake Dr/Steelhead Ln. There is no existing well or septic. There was cell service at the property during our inspection but service may vary and is not guaranteed. Approximately 19 minutes to the town of Sprague River and the larger city of Klamath Falls (population ~21,335) is about an hour away.
- about 10 minutes from Fremont-Winema National Forest
- about 45 minutes from Upper Klamath Lake
- about 6 miles from Sprague River
Like to hunt?
Want to know more?
- Size: 2.58 Acres
- Power: available about 3/4 of a mile south at Indian Lake Dr/Steelhead Ln
- Water: would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: would be by septic
- Access: dirt road
Ready to buy it?
- Cash Price: $12,997
- Owner Financing Price: $799 down, $289 per month
- No prepayment penalty
- No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or PM me!
Legal Description: 42.5340, -121.5102Klamath Forest Estates Block 10, Lot 3, Klamath County, OR