Secluded Golden Valley Lot W/ Wildlife Watering Facility!
If you’re looking for amazing mountain views for an unbelievable value, this is it! This is your chance to become a land owner without selling and organ. This 2.21-acre lot in Golden Valley, Arizona is not only a great investment, but it offers the peace and quiet you desire. Just about 20 minutes from Kingman, Arizona, this land offers unbelievable views.
This property has a small wildlife reserve that was put in by the county. It has a fenced off cistern for water for local wildlife to drink, as well as a small cement area for the animals to commune. The property is off grid, meaning no electric, septic or water currently at the property. You can build a home, have a manufactured home, or even live in your RV on the property. Enjoy the beautiful valley with views of Black Mountain. There is even electricity within a mile of the property!
- about 20 minutes from Kingman, Arizona
- about 90 minutes from The Grand Canyon Skywalk
- about an hour from The Arizona Hot Springs
Like to hunt?
Want to know more?
- Size: 2.21 Acres
- Power: available within a mile, or could be by generator, solar or alternative
- Water: would be by well or delivery
- Sewer: would be by septic
- Access: dirt road
Ready to buy it?
- Cash Price: $5997
- Owner Financing Price: $499 down, $199 per month
- No prepayment penalty
- No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or PM me!
Legal Description: SACRAMENTO RANCHOS UNIT 2 LOT433