Build A Home For Your 2nd Wife!
If you’re looking for amazing mountain views for an unbelievable value, this is it! This is your chance to become a land owner without selling and organ. This 5.52-acre lot in Sanford, Colorado is not only a great investment, but it offers the peace and quiet you desire. Just about 20 minutes from The Rio Grande, this land offers unbelievable views.
- about 20 minutes from The Rio Grande
- forty minutes from The Great Sand Dunes National Park
- ten minutes from San Luis, Colorado
Like to hunt?
- Costilla County is populated with deer, elk, antelope, bears, bighorn sheep and mountain lions, and there is plenty of fish to be had. Contact the county for licensing information.
Want to know more?
- Size: 5.52 Acres
- Power: would be by generator, solar or alternative
- Water: would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: would be by septic
- Access: dirt road
- Buildable Corner Lot
- Camping and RV Friendly
Ready to buy it?
- Cash Price: $5,697.00
- Owner Financing Price: $199 down, $139 per month
- No prepayment penalty
- No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or PM me!
Legal Description: Mount Blanca Estates UNIT 1 BLK 2 LOT 8