A Place to Hide When They're Looking for You (2.53 Acres)
If you’re looking for amazing mountain views for an unbelievable value, this is it! This is your chance to become a land owner without selling and organ. This 2.53-acre lot in southern Colorado is not only a great investment, but it offers the peace and quiet you desire. Just a few miles from the Rio Grande and the New Mexico border, this land offers views of mountains from both great states.
• Rio Grande River (About 10 miles)
• Fort Garland (48 minutes)
• Great Sand Dunes National Park (1.25 hours)
• Colorado Springs (Under 3 hours)
Like to hunt?
• Costilla County is populated with deer, elk, antelope, bears, bighorn sheep and mountain lions, and there is plenty of fish to be had. Contact the county for licensing information.
Want to know more?
• Size: 2.53 Acres
• Power: Generator, wind or solar (none currently)
• Water: Well installation (none currently)
• Access: County maintained dirt road
Ready to buy it?
• Cash Price: $3,997
• Owner Financing Price: $299 down, $99 per month
• No prepayment penalty
• No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or PM me!
Legal Description: W.H.M. SECTION D BLK 37 PARCEL 7 (233-512)
More Property Info
GPS coordinates are 37.1349, -105.4690. You can check it out on maps here: